Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Intro

This blog is mostly is for my own use and review.  I will be learning from my father and from my friend Shintai  and I am likely to discuss hands and situations with several of my other successful poker buddies.  And I may be passing along what I know to other friends; teaching is a great way to learn.

Goals
I really need to define some, under the theory that if you aim at nothing you'll hit it.  But at this point I have several long-term goals and I'm not entirely sure which one(s) I most wish to pursue.  So for right now I will keep this a bit vague.  I will, however, set very short-term goals.  Those will keep me focused and serious. 

Based on the avoidthe9to5 model, I will be doing review of my session before starting a new one, and I will also complete a checklist before each session to be sure I am at my best for playing.

Checklist

Tasks:

[] Session review, Session rules review, and Blog post of review
[] Mental Health Check (Create next session reviews post with it)
[] Review Strategy

Mental Health Check:

[] Well-rested
[] Well-fed
[] Clear mind  (not cloudy or fuzzy)
[] Emotionally calm
[] Define how many tables we have earned for the session

No comments:

Post a Comment